Researcher and eloquent Speaker on the field of subtle energy
and power generation from water using free energy machines
“… in reality, there is no fundamental difference between these two states, the state of life and the state of gone ones.”
“…when water turns into vapour, it is near us, around us, though we do not see it.
The same is true about the gone ones: they are near us.”
John departed from the earth-plane unexpectedly, on Friday 12.08.2022, at 12.28am, at home where we lived and experienced many happy times and uncountable adventures since 15.08.2014, keeping together and growing together, come rain, shine, or .. storm.
We held hands for many hours. He did not want to call for medical help.
I Met John on 16.03.2011 and strangely enough, I already knew I love him forever… as if I even knew before I Met him. Soulic imprints from minus infinity, to now, to plus infinity .. ∞
To me, his transit has been a rather sudden event and it, 2 days later, still feels as if unreal, shocking to have experienced it, even though he had somehow been unwell in the past almost 2 years, after a simple fall, and progressively as if struggling to be mobile. Reflecting on a month ago, he had agreed to stay temporarily bedridden in order to facilitate the full healing of his left ankle (some damaged tissue relating to diabetes 2) after five months.
Still, John’s physical symptoms were not enough to compute why exactly he passed. John used to say to me, “How do you find a mystery?” It seems to me, the unhealthy mystery in his physical body is yet to be worked out medically.
To add that, John did not favour conventional medicine, tests, treatments or hospitals; he had declared it publicly when invited, he preferred to receive various treatments from the side of complementary/vibrational medicine, which, in fact, were quite stabilizing having a positive effect on to his system through the months. There was improvement many times. As well, he relied that I looked after him and naturally, I devoted myself 24/7, respecting his processes and options.
For those further interested …
If you like to celebrate John’s LIFE in a positive way, maybe you can read and reflect creatively on some suggested material to meditate,concentrate and/or pray - any time.
For example, a poem, “Death Is Nothing At All” (By Henry Scott-Holland), and/or the “Afterword”, which is a most poignant concentration that can help set the tone of any given moment in life easily from the level of one’s Soul. (Please scroll further down to find this material below.)
John always exists. His LIFE is equal to the entire infinity.
Thank you for reading the above.
SOME SAMPLES OF JOHN’S CREATIVITY
From John’s Sayings Book:
"I am who I am your approval is not required", if you got to make a claim your still testing the theory. When you know who you are there is no one to convince. JB
All that is makes the energy, you make it matter. JB
Traveling faster than the local speed of light I returned before I left, in that moment I realized that consciousness doesn't give a sh*t about my history. JB
Freedom is a state of mine. JB
I am all that I am not. JB
I ordered me to be made. That didn’t take into account side effects down here. JB
Anything of any value you still have. JB
Get out of the way of your own asking. JB
To know the difference between reality and reflection drop a pebble in your spotless mind. JB
What shadows are cast that is light for another world. JB
Serving does not mean you have or need a master. JB
Don't confuse gratitude and appreciation with worship. JB
and the old life that we lived so fondly together is untouched, unchanged.
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.
Call me by the old familiar name.
Speak of me in the easy way which you always used.
Put no difference into your tone.
Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.
Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we enjoyed together.
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was.
Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it.
Life means all that it ever meant.
It is the same as it ever was.
There is absolute and unbroken continuity.
What is this death but a negligible accident?
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am but waiting for you, for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just round the corner.
All is well.
Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.
How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again!
1. Save yourself and you will save others.
2. Save others and you will save yourself.
3. Movement to the World is the truth of the World.
4. And movement to consciousness is the truth of awareness.
5. Your mission is universal.
6. You should seek that way, which is predetermined for you.
7. Your way is the way within the eternity.
8. Your life is creation.
9. Your image is the image of God.
10. Your consciousness is the image of reason.
11. Your creation is the image of truth.
12. You are a creator, just as God is the Creator.
13. You are the truth, since the truth is God.
14. When you look at the World with clear and widely opened eyes, these eyes reflect that reality, that you were created by God.
15. When you look at God these eyes reflect the truth of the World.
16. Your eyes were created by the Creator and you can look the way he created, you look and create.
17. Your eyes are your consciousness; your soul is everything that you create.
18. Your body is your consciousness.
19. Your hands are your consciousness.
20. You look at yourself and you create yourself.
21. You look at people and you create people.
22. You look at the World and you create the World.
23. You perceive the World and the World creates you.
24. You perceive the World and the World creates itself.
25. You look at reality and the reality sees you.
26. You see the reality just like you see everyone around.
27. When you walk to the top of the World, the World is near you.
28. When you walk to it, the World is on the top.
29. If you see it, you see your love.
30. Your love is your creation sent by God and created by him once and for all.
31. Just as love created by God, which had always existed, here, there and everywhere, I handover to you this book for all times of your life, and all times of entire life.
32. You will have this once and for all, and you will have this inasmuch you always exist.
33. When you always exist, you move upward and the path in front of you is covered with flowers.
34. When you are everywhere you move everywhere and the path in front of you is covered with space and worlds.
35. When you are everywhere, the path in front of you consists of flowers.
36. Take these flowers and distribute, give a flower of this eternal life to everyone.
37. Show the way, make the way instantaneous and equal for all.
38. Everyone should have eternal life and everyone should be sent the way.
39. Everyone has it in his soul.
40. Open your soul and show the flower of your joy to all around you.
41. Get to know this reality in that spirit, in which you have already got to know it.
42. Come to what you already know.
43. Be that one who you already are.
44. Save yourself and save others, and your reason will be instantaneous in the Eternity and the Eternity will be the personification of your reason.
45. And when you will see yourself in the instant of your reason this will be the resurrection of all and everything.
46. And everyone who is present must be resurrected, and everyone, who is absent, must be resurrected, and everyone who lives must never die, and on the basis of the principle of universal non-dying make the universal resurrection, since contemporary knowledge, the knowledge of salvation and the true salvation are based on what you must know.
47. The advent of the Savoir is in the fact that you realize what you have already had in the knowledge, and you will take this knowledge.
48. This is the advent of the Savoir to everyone.
49. You can have this knowledge and you should save yourself with the help of this knowledge.
50. And the universal salvation will reach all.
51. Since, we can be saved, when everyone saves himself individually; since, we can be saved when all save themselves together.
52. We move there, where the salvation always exists.
53. In any case we will save ourselves.
54. Your task is drawing salvation closer to the level of work and the work must become salvation in the eternal life.
55. Since only the eternal life is the true salvation, since only the true salvation is the eternal life.
By Grigori Grabovoi
From: “The Resurrection of People and Eternal Life From Now On Is Our Reality!” by Г.П. Грабовой, 2001, p.531-532
Note: John and I, met Grigori Grabovoi in person in 2017, and the following year we trained for 3 intensive weeks on The Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi. Both of us, very keen on keep studying and developing further, individually and together.
Over the years I did my own experiments and developed a means to see energy in water.
For example, I built several simple vortex generators and had them working on the back wall of my house, I'd go and look at the vortex and experiment with dyes and inks.
When I met my partner we worked together developing the water brass pictures (still do). These were done in a special place in the UK in The High Peaks near the ancient Penine Way, the back bone of England.
What I didn't know was that although we/I were doing these experiments there was another energy I wasn't entirely aware of. It lurked quietly but would nudge me toward other ideas and I started seeing other phenomena and asking questions quietly inside.
When I saw what looked like fairies I paid closer attention, when I saw what I took to be moving shadows I spent more time in twilight dawn and dusk, dusk is best. Around the base of trees and rocks I had brief glimpses of dark or black fairies.
These experiences have been profound, they altered me by some atavistic reconnection that felt like I was on a drug but completely clear with a slight awe.
It seemed to me We worked with this energy long ago and used crystals, rocks and intention in certain places.
« Water is a formidable yet subtle pen that writes information on brass sheets, everytime passing different messages. By noticing this effect, I developed it through careful experimentation and invented this innovative infinite artform - WATER BRASS ART, where the Water is the ink and the Brass is the photographic medium. » John Byde, 2012
"You can have an eternal structure which you could be eternal in and the nearest example on the earthly plane I'll give is water. Because you can have a waterfall and the waterfall over the millennia could disappear could erode but the water doesn't. " John Byde, 2018